The Etruscan Art in Florence, in the Museum of Goldsmith Dari
Advanced Course of Goldsmith Etruscan
Goldsmith Alessandro Dari, an expert and scholar of Etruscan art, to which he devoted more than 12 years of intensive study, he has done to date one of his greatest artistic expressions:
His art has developed with many special features including the combination of ancient techniques of Etruscan gold jewelry with modern.
- Study of metal alloys.
- Granulation, study and practical execution.
- Knurling, study and practical execution.
- Watermarking, study and practical execution
- Mixed cantilever techniques in different volumes
- Design and technical study of a work student.
COST: 1.200,00 €